See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God. 1 John 3:1
Independent Presbyterian Church Day School
Since its beginning in 1965, the Independent Presbyterian Church Day School has served as a ministry of the church to provide a positive preschool experience for IPC families and the larger Birmingham community.
Day School Hours of Operation
- Regular School Year: Monday-Friday from 9 am-1 pm.
- The school calendar is from late August to mid-May.
- Children ages 6 months through 5-year-old class, age requirements need to be met by Sept.1.
Online Registration opens for the 2023-2024 school year on Monday, Jan. 9, 2023, at 9:30 am.
Summer APPLE Program
- Tuesday-Thursday from 9 am-1 pm
- Six weekly sessions during June/July.
- Children ages 6 months (as of June 1) through completed 5K, age requirements need to be met by Sept. 1 for 18 mo Toddlers - 5K classes.
Online registration opens for summer 2023 for current Day School families on March 6, 2023, and for new Day School Families on March 9, 2023. Registration for the public opens on March 13, 2023. Sessions will fill up quickly with a first-come, first-serve policy. Early registration is recommended.
Believing that children are a gift of God, we provide a quality early childhood education within a Christian environment. We strive to provide a comprehensive curriculum, nurturing the whole child through varied learning experiences and settings, serving children six months old to five years of age.
Letter from IPC Day School Director
From its beginnings in 1965, IPC Day School has served as a caring, child-centered learning environment where children are encouraged to explore the world around them, build meaningful relationships, and are challenged to learn in a Christian environment. We understand that for many families IPC Day School may be your child’s first experience spending significant time away from family, so it is important for you to get to know who we are and what we do.