When we are generous, we are most like God. Giving cheerfully blesses us as we support Christ's work in the world.
There are numerous ways to give. Gifts can be made online or by contacting Rev. Lucy Turner a (205) 933- 3729 or email@example.com.
- One Time Gifts and Donations honors or celebrates a loved one or occasion.
- Annual Giving allows you to pledge yearly support for IPC worship, ministries and operations.
- Memorials honors someone or celebrations someone or a special occasion.
- Planned Giving leaves a legacy gift witnessing your faith in Christ for future generations.
- Gifts of Stock- When it is convenient and helpful for you to make a gift or complete a pledge.
- IPC Foundation Giving contribute to existing endowments or creates new ones.
Make an online gift, donation or memorial. You can choose a fund or ministry even make the gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Also set up automatic pledge payments here.
Learn more about the organizations and ministries in Birmingham and around the world that are benefiting from IPC Foundation grants. Also explore ways to help.