Ways to Give
Make an online gift, donation or memorial. You can choose a fund or ministry even make the gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Also set up automatic pledge payments here.
Learn more about the organizations and ministries in Birmingham and around the world that are benefiting from IPC Foundation grants. Also explore ways to help.
Gifts can be made online or by contacting Denise Moore at (205) 933- 3705 or email@example.com.
- One-Time Gifts and Donations honor or celebrate a loved one or occasion.
- Annual Giving allows you to pledge yearly support for IPC worship, ministries and operations.
- Memorials honor someone or celebrations someone or a special occasion.
- Planned Giving leaves a legacy gift witnessing your faith in Christ for future generations.
- Gifts of Stock are a convenient and helpful way to support IPC or complete a pledge.
- IPC Foundation Giving extends IPC’s ministries through the use of existing endowments or creates new ones.
When We Are Generous, We Are Most Like God
As the school year begins, so does our Weekend Buddy Bag program. Join us to provide food to those in need through the Weekend Buddy Bags and Blessing Boxes.
Make a donation to Presbyterian Disaster Assistance for disaster relief for those affected by wildfires.
Did you know that IPC has The Angel Fund to provide financial assistance to IPC members and staff when they are struggling to make ends meet?
A beautiful testimony of IPC's ministry to our community and this community's ministry to us at IPC!
I am pleased to present our annual report for 2022. In an eventful year full of needs at home and around the globe, we were able to make a lasting impact thanks to the generosity of donors to the IPC Foundation.