Classes begin meeting September 8, 2020 zia Zoom unless noted.
- Book Review Group, 10:00 a.m. first Mondays. This women's group reads and discussions a new book each month. Ginni Robertson will lead discussion.
- Circle I, 8:39 a.m. second Tuesdays in the Garage and via Zoom. Susan Gilpin will lead this fall's PC(USA) Presbyterian Women study of "Into the Light: Finding Hope through Prayers of Lament" by Lynn Miller.
Coordinator: Paige Albright
- Tapestries with Rev. Susan Clayton, 12:00 p.m. first/third Tuesdays. This women's group discusses books from a number of genres: theology, spirituality, faith and culture, religious history, etc. Study this fall will be Barbara Brown Taylor's "Holy Envy".
Led by Rev. Susan Clayton.
- Social Justice Book Club, 5:30 p.m. fourth Tuesdays. A monthly book club for people of all ages who want to engage in a lively discussion of topics related to social justice issues and how they relate to our Christian Faith.
Facilitator: Rev. Susan Clayton
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen, 10:30- 11:45 a.m. This women's group focuses on Biblical interpretation and meaning.
- Women at the Well, Garage, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m. This Bible study explores books with Biblical applications and guidance to life.
Coordinated by Leigh Ann Moor.
- Centering Prayer, 6:00 p.m. Deepen your relationship with the living Christ through interior silence. We will be centering with another church group via Zoom.
Facilitator: Rowena Macnab
- MOMs, Garage, 6:15 p.m. second Wednesdays. All mothers are welcome to join Ministry of Mothers for fellowship, book study and other events.
Facilitators: Allison Seamon and Anne Knox Averitt
- A Home for Faith, outside Highland Hall, 9:00- 10:00 a.m. from Oct. 7- Nov. 19. All IPC Day School and church mothers are invited to a discussion of Jen Hatmaker's "Out of the Spin Cycle: Devotions to Lighten Your Mother Load" Oct. 7 - Nov. 19. Email Stacy for childcare.
Childcare is available but registration with Stacy Pulliam is required.
- Bible Study with Rev. Susan Clayton, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Noonday Bible study of the Gospel Parallels.
Facilitators: Rev. Susan Clayton
- Young Adults Small Group, 7:00- 9:00 p.m. A weekly opportunity for young adults to gather for dinner, fellowship, book study and prayer.
Facilitator: Rev. David Seamon
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, 6:30 - 8:00 a.m. This weekly men's Bible study will look at both the Biblical texts of Philippians and Ruth.
Facilitator: Lee Walthall
- Catechist Small Group, 10:00 a.m. This group began in March 2020 as a way for our female catechists of all ages to connect socially during the pandemic. Since then, we have added other members. Anyone is welcome to join us to check in with each other, provide support, share our faith, and pray together.
Facilitators: Kay Roller and Enid Athanas
- Bible Study with Bill Casey A Bible study on William Barclay's "What the Bible Says About Christian Love." Barclay explores New Testament passages on what Christian love means.
Facilitator: Bill Casey
- Circle II Susan Dulin will lead this fall's PC(USA) Presbyterian Women study of "Into the Light: Finding Hope through Prayers of Lament" by Lynn Miller.
Facilitator: Paige Albright
- Grace Groups, Oct. 11- Nov. 20. These small groups will meet around the city to read and discuss Howard Thurman's "Jesus and the Disinherited"
Contact: Cindy Shaw
- IPC Hiking Monthly hikes are filled with fun, fellowship, and fitness. Find the group on Facebook through IPC's Facebook page.
Facilitator: Rowena Macnab