Make an online gift, donation or memorial. You can choose a fund or ministry even make the gift in honor or in memory of a loved one. Also set up automatic pledge payments here.
Faith in action is at the core of who we are at IPC. We worship, we serve, and WE GIVE to fulfill our mission in the name of Jesus Christ. Your pledge is the foundation for growth at IPC in 2024.
Learn more about the organizations and ministries in Birmingham and around the world that are benefiting from IPC Foundation grants. Also explore ways to help.
We are called to respond to what God has done for us, and is still doing among us, with joy and gratitude so that we might extend Christ’s body and love to more people.
Ways to Give
Gifts can be made online or by contacting Denise Moore at (205) 933-3705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One-time Gifts and Donations honor or celebrate a loved one or occasion.
- Annual Giving allows you to pledge yearly support for IPC worship, ministries, and operations.
- Memorials honor someone or celebrate someone or a special occasion.
- Planned Giving leaves a legacy gift witnessing your faith in Christ for future generations.
- Gifts of Stock are a convenient and helpful way to support IPC or complete a pledge.
- IPC Foundation Giving extends IPC’s ministries through the use of existing endowments or creates new ones.
When We Are Generous, We Are Most Like God
This week, we are focusing on our needs for protein in the Blessing Boxes. It is so important that we keep many different types of proteins in the Blessing Boxes so that folks have a choice of ways to fill themselves!
IPC Youth invites the congregation to give to a special Souper Bowl of Caring on Sunday, February 11. Please join this youth-led tradition and give generously in support of Weekend Buddy Bags for students at Hayes K-8 School.
I hope that you will join me in fulfilling our baptismal vows to the next generation of our church by supplementing your stewardship gift this year with a special gift to our IPC Playground Renovation Fund.
One Roof, IPC's partner, will conduct a point-in-time survey of Birmingham's homeless on January 23. Volunteers are needed to assist with the survey and donate chapsticks as part of hygiene kits for the survey participants.
We are very busy at the Blessing Boxes these last few weeks leading up to Christmas as our neighbors brace the cold weather and endure long nights. Please keep our community members in your prayers this holiday season!