Dear IPC Members,
Effective Friday, March 13, 2020, we will be taking the following steps through the end of March:
- 8:45 am and 5 pm The Table worship services on Sunday, as well as Wednesday chapel, are cancelled.
- The 11 am service will only be available via livestream. Please join us! You can also watch this worship service later on the IPC YouTube channel or IPC Facebook page.
- All IPC classes, groups, and meetings on and off IPC’s campus are cancelled, including next week’s Beer & Hymns, Session meeting and Grace Groups.
- The confirmand recognition, “100 Percent Chance of Rain” children’s musical and Dr. Jeff McLelland’s reception are postponed. Dates TBA.
- Staff will be in-touch with families about upcoming baptisms and weddings currently scheduled for this month. We will not be scheduling any additional weddings at this time.
- The Spring Break mission trip to Mexico is postponed. Rev. Brian Lays is reaching out to participants about rescheduling.
- The IPC Choir Tour to France is also postponed.
- Dr. Alton Pollard’s visit to IPC will be postponed.
- The Focus on Faith trip to Pittsburgh is cancelled.
- The IPC Day School will make its own decision based upon Mountain Brook City School’s decision.
- The IPC Food Pantry will continue to serve its guests. Please continue to remember this ministry and drop off donations, especially during this time.
- Right now, church offices will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am- 4:30 pm. People can still stop by to pick up a prayer request, make a food pantry donation, drop off an Easter lily contribution or Guild nomination, or meet with a pastor.
We will continue to evaluate the situation, including ways to assist our congregation. The latest updates will be online at ipc-usa.org/coronavirus.html. Please reach out to any member of our pastoral staff with any concerns.
Grace & Peace,