We are proud of all our students who made incredible academic gains. They also participate in swimming, music, drama, nutrition, physical education, drumming, STEAM, chapel, soccer, dance, yoga, and field trips.
- Grades served: 3rd, 4th, and 5th
- Graduates: 73
- Reading hours per camper: 42
- Math hours per camper: 42
- Academic achievement the average student loses if not engaged in summer learning: 3 months
- Average academic gain in reading: 2 months
- Average academic gan in math: 5.5 months
We are thankful to every teacher, volunteer, and donor who made this summer possible. We forward to an even bigger and better summer 2019.