Classes meet September- May unless noted.
See individual class for start date, meeting times and locations
- Beer and Hymns, The Grill at Iron City, 7:00 pm third Mondays. David Seamon coordinates.This group meets year round.
- Book Review Group, Room 307, 10- 11:30 am first Mondays. Ginni Robertson will lead discussion.
- Circle V, Homes of Members, 10:30 am third Mondays. Peggy Ballet coordinates meetings with fellowship and food.
- Tapestries, Room 217, 11:30 - 1:00 pm first/third Tuesdays. This small group is for women interested in continuing their spiritual growth by exploring God, Improv, and the Art of Living by MaryAnn McKibben Dana. Led by Rev. Susan Clayton.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 5:30 - 7:00 pm. Class will hit the reset button for an 8-week back to basics class for the beginner or anyone who wants to get back into the practice. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Social Justice Book Club, Clubhouse on Highland, 5:30 pm first Tuesdays. Rev. Susan Clayton and David Seamon lead this forum for reading and discussing books on topics related to social justice concerns and current issues. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Sermon Texts Bible Study with Dr. William J. Carl III, GH 2, 7:00 am. Study the biblical text for the following Sunday.
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen, Room 307, 10:30- 11:45 am. Studying Esther and Gospel of Luke. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Women at the Well, Room 101, 10:30 - 11:30 am. Coordinated by Susan Dulin. This Bible Study group is open to women of all ages.
- Wednesday Night Dinner/Classes
- Bible Study with Susan Clayton, Room 307, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm . Rev. Susan Clayton will lead the class.
- Theological Reading Group, Great Hall 2, 7:00 - 8:30 am. Rev. Brian Lays will lead the group in a twice-monthly discussion about readings from assigned books. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 8:30 - 10:00 am. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Young Adults Small Group, Home of Allison and David Seamon, 7:00 pm. David Seamon coordinates this dinner, fellowship, book study and prayer. This group continues meeting over the summer.
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, Great Hall 2, 6:30 - 8:00 am
Men are invited for 6:30 am breakfast followed by Bible study at 7:00 am. Convener: Matt Hunter This class continues meeting over the summer.