Classes meet September 4- May unless noted.
See individual class for start date, meeting times and locations
- A Home for Faith, Room 105, 9:00- 10:00 am from Jan. 13- March 16. This group for mothers is lead by IPC Day School and Children's Ministries. Studying "Liturgy of the Ordinary" by Tish Harrison Warren. Childcare is available but registration with Stacy Pulliam is required.
- Book Review Group, Room 307, 10:00- 11:30 am Jan. 6, Feb. 3, March 2, April 6, and May 4. Ginni Robertson will lead discussion.
- Circle V, Homes of Members, 10:30 am third Mondays starting Jan. 20. Peggy Ballet coordinates meetings with fellowship and food.
- Bible Study with Rev. Lucy Turner, Room 304, 12 pm from Jan. 6- Feb. 17. This class will study the Sermon on the Mount.
- Beer and Hymns, The Grill at Iron City, 7:00 pm third Mondays. Rev. David Seamon coordinates.This group meets year round.
- Circles I, GH 2, 8:15 am second Tuesdays. Studying "Love Carved in Stone: A Fresh Look at the Ten Commandments" by the Rev. Eugenia Gamble. Coordinator: Paige Albright
- Tapestries, Room 217, 11:30 - 1:00 pm first/third Tuesdays beginning Jan. 7. This small group is for women interested in continuing their spiritual growth. Led by Rev. Susan Clayton.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 5:30 - 7:00 pm. Class hits reset with a ten week back to basics program to help restart your practice. Also perfect for beginners.
- Social Justice Book Club, Clubhouse on Highland, 5:30 pm first Tuesdays. Rev. Susan Clayton and David Seamon lead this forum for reading and discussing books on topics related to social justice concerns.
- Sermon Texts Bible Study with Dr. William J. Carl III, GH 2, 7:00 am. Study the biblical text for the following Sunday.
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen, Room 307, 10:30- 11:45 am. The group focuses on Biblical interpretation and meaning.
- Women at the Well, First Floor, 10:30 - 11:30 am beginning Jan. 8. Coordinated by Susan Dulin. This Bible Study group is open to women of all ages to read and discuss books with Biblical applications and guidance to daily life.
- Wednesday Night Dinner/Classes
- Theological Reading Group, GH 2, 7:00 - 8:30 am. Rev. Brian Lays will lead the group in a twice-monthly discussion about writings of important theologians from church history.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 8:30 - 10:00 am.
- Bible Study with Susan Clayton, Room 307, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm . Rev. Susan Clayton will lead the class. Reading "Love Carved in Stone: A Study of the Ten Commandments" starting Jan. 9.
- Young Adults Small Group, Home of Allison and David Seamon, 7:00- 9:00 pm. David Seamon coordinates this dinner, fellowship, book study and prayer.
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, Great Hall 2, 6:30 - 8:00 am beginning Jan. 3. Men are invited for 6:30 am breakfast followed by Bible study at 7:00 am. Convener: Lee Walthall