Classes meet September- May unless noted
See individual class for start date, meeting times and locations
- Circle V, Homes of Members, 10:30 am third Mondays starting September 17. September meeting in Highland Hall. Peggy Ballet coordinates meetings with fellowship and food.
- Bible Study with Lucy Turner, Room 304, 12:00 - 1:00 pm starting September 24. Meets for six-weeks this fall to study Colossians.
- Beer and Hymns, Rogue Tavern, 7:00 pm third Mondays. David Seamon coordinates.
- Book Review Group, Meets October 1, November 5 and December 3! Room 307, 10- 11:30 am. Ginni Robertson will lead discussion.
- Tapestries, Room 217, 11:30 - 1:00 pm first/third Tuesdays starting September 18. This small group is for women interested in continuing their spiritual growth by exploring Everything Happens for a Reason: And Other Lies I've Loved by Kate Bowler and God, Improv, and the Art of Living by MaryAnn McKibben Dana. Led by Rev. Susan Clayton and Rev. Elizabeth Goodrich.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 5:30 - 7:00 pm.
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen, Room 307, 10:30 - 11:45 am starting October 10.
This group focuses on biblical interpretation and meaning. Study of Jonah & Esther.
- Sermon Texts Bible Study with Dr. William J. Carl III, GH 2, 7:00 am starting September 5. Study the biblical text for the following Sunday.
- Women at the Well, Room 101, 10:30 - 11:30 am. Discussing Everything Happens for a Reason: And Other Lies I've Loved by Kate Bowler and God, Improv, and the Art of Living by MaryAnn McKibben Dana. Coordinated by Susan Dulin. This Bible Study group is open to women of all ages.
- Wednesday Night Dinner/Classes
- Bible Study with Susan Clayton, Room 307, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm beginning September 13. Rev. Susan Clayton will lead the class looking at Short Stories of Jesus by Amy-Jill Levine.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 8:30 - 10:00 am.
- Young Adults Small Group, Home of Allison and David Seamon, 7:00 pm. David Seamon coordinates this dinner, fellowship, book study and prayer.
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, Great Hall 2, 6:30 - 8:00 am
Men are invited for 6:30 am breakfast followed by Bible study at 7:00 am exploring 1 and 2 Corinthians. Convener: Lee Walthall