Classes meet September 4- May unless noted.
See individual class for start date, meeting times and locations
- A Home for Faith, Room 105, 9:00- 10:00 am from September 9- November 4. This group for mothers is lead by IPC Day School and Children's Ministries. Childcare is available but registration with Stacy Pulliam is required.
- Book Review Group, Room 307, 10:00- 11:30 am October 7, November 4, and December 2. Ginni Robertson will lead discussion.
- Bible Study with Rev. Lucy Turner, Room 304, Time TBD. This is a six-week study beginning September 30 reading selected texts from the Gospel of Matthew.
- Circle V, Homes of Members, 10:30 am third Mondays. Peggy Ballet coordinates meetings with fellowship and food.
- Beer and Hymns, The Grill at Iron City, 7:00 pm third Mondays. Rev. David Seamon coordinates.This group meets year round.
- Circles I, GH 2, 8:15 am second Tuesdays. Studying "Love Carved in Stone: A Fresh Look at the Ten Commandments" by the Rev. Eugenia Gamble. Registration required. Coordinator: Paige Albright
- Tapestries, Room 217, 11:30 - 1:00 pm first/third Tuesdays beginning October 1. This small group is for women interested in continuing their spiritual growth. Led by Rev. Susan Clayton.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 5:30 - 7:00 pm.
- Social Justice Book Club, Clubhouse on Highland, 5:30 pm first Tuesdays. Rev. Susan Clayton and David Seamon lead this forum for reading and discussing books on topics related to social justice concerns and current issues. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Sermon Texts Bible Study with Dr. William J. Carl III, GH 2, 7:00 am. Study the biblical text for the following Sunday.
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen, Room 307, 10:30- 11:45 am. The group focuses on Biblical interpretation and meaning.
- Women at the Well, First Floor, 10:30 - 11:30 am beginning September 11. Coordinated by Susan Dulin. This Bible Study group is open to women of all ages to read and discuss books with Biblical applications and guidance to daily life.
- Wednesday Night Dinner/Classes
- Bible Study with Susan Clayton, Room 307, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm . Rev. Susan Clayton will lead the class. Reading "Love Carved in Stone: A Study of the Ten Commandments" starting September 26.
- Theological Reading Group, Great Hall 2, 7:00 - 8:30 am. Rev. Brian Lays will lead the group in a twice-monthly discussion about writings of important theologians from church history. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 8:30 - 10:00 am. This class continues meeting over the summer.
- Young Adults Small Group, Home of Allison and David Seamon, 7:00- 9:00 pm. David Seamon coordinates this dinner, fellowship, book study and prayer. This group continues meeting over the summer.
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, Great Hall 2, 6:30 - 8:00 am. Men are invited for 6:30 am breakfast followed by Bible study at 7:00 am. Convener: Lee Walthall This class continues meeting over the summer.