From September 5- November 14, join us on Wednesday for food, fun, fellowship, mission, music and Bible study. No Wednesday night dinner on October 31.
5:15 - 6:15 pm in Great Hall
6:15 - 7:15 pm
- Bible Study with Bill Casey, Room 307. A lectionary study.
- Centering Prayer, Room 304. Convener: Rowena McNabb
- Empty Nesters, Room 309. Convener: Cathy DeLozier
- Greek Reading with Dr. Carl, Room 217. Continuation of Greek study. Contact Alynn Leberte if interested.
- Love Thy Neighborhood Community Speaker Series, Highland Hall. Convener: Matt Hunter CLICK HERE for speaker list.
- MOMS (Ministry of Mothers), second Wednesdays, Room 104. Conveners: Allison Seamon and Anne Knox Averitt
- The Poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins, Room 302. Convener: Dr. Stanley Rich.
- Strengths and Service, meets September 26- November 7, Room 303, 6:00- 7:30 pm. Registration required for this class that identifies your God-given strengths. Contact: Cindy Shaw.