Beginning January 10 through March 21, join us on Wednesday for food, fun, fellowship, mission, music and Bible study.
NOTE: No classes on Ash Wednesday, February 14.
6:15 - 7:15 pm
- Bible Study with Bill Casey, Room 307, "Listen for the Word of God" lectionary study on messages proclaimed in upcoming sermons and hymns.
- Greek Reading Class with Dr. William J. Carl III, Room 217, 6:00 - 7:30 pm* beginning February 7, Continuing class from last year
- Grief Support Group lead by Dr. Jo Self, Room G 39, First and Third Wednesdays.
- MOMs (Ministry of Moms) led by Emily Vanlandingham, Room 304, Second Wednesdays, discussing different family/parenting topics
- Poetry of George Herbert and Henry Vaughan, Room 302, Class lead by Stan Rich
- Strengths in Service, Room 303, 6:15- 7:30 pm*, Learn about your God-given strengths and how to use them in service. Class led by Cathy DeLozier. Please register by contacting Cindy Shaw, (205) 933-3696
- Wednesday Night Work Crew, Room 217, Participate in weekly volunteer opportunities at IPC