See individual class for start date, meeting times and locations
- Circle V (Jan. 16 - May 15), Homes of Members, 10:00 - 11:30 am third Mondays
- Book Review Group (Feb. 6 - May 1), Room 307, 10:00 - 11:30 am on first Mondays Different book reviewed each month.
- Bible Study with Lucy Turner (Jan. 23 - Feb. 13, Feb. 27), Room 304, 12:00 - 1:00 pm Looking at The Prodigal God by Tim Keller.
- Tapestries (Jan. 3 - May 16), Room 217, 11:30 - 1:00 pm first/third Tuesdays This small group is for women interested in continuing their spiritual growth and led by Rev. Susan Clayton and Rev. Elizabeth Goodrich.
- Questers (Jan. 10 - April 11), Room 307, 12:00 - 2:00 pm Women of all agues are invited to bring their lunch and join the group to look at Hallelujah and Acts facilitated by Rev. Susan Clayton.
- Yoga, Highland Hall, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen (Jan. 4 - May 31), Room 307, 10:30 - 11:45 am This group focuses on biblical interpretation and meaning. Studying Genesis.
- Women at the Well (Jan. 4 - May 17), Lynn Huddle’s Home, 44 Fairway Dr., 10:30 - 11:30 am This Bible Study group is open to women of all ages. Reading Making Sense of the Bible by Adam Hamilton. Leigh Ann Moor and Kathryn Burns teaching.
- Wednesday Night Dinner/Classes
- Bible Study with Susan Clayton (Jan. 5 - May 18), Room 307, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Rev. Susan Clayton will lead the class looking at I and II Samuel.
- Strengths in Service, Room TBA, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Register with Cindy Shaw
- Yoga, Highland Hall, 8:30 - 10:00 am
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, Great Hall 2, 6:30 - 8:00 am Men are invited for 6:30 am breakfast followed by Bible study at 7:00 am exploring The Gospel of Mark.