Beginning January 4, join us on Wednesday for food, fun, fellowship, mission, music and Bible study.
NO classes on the following nights:
January 4 Epiphany Celebration
February 8 Religious Arts Festival
March 1 Ash Wednesday service
March 8 Presbyterian Historical Society presentation
March 15 Children's musical
6:15 - 7:15 pm
- Beginning Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Highland Hall, 6:00 pm, Participants must be able to get up and down from the floor. Read THIS and register with Rowena Macnab.
- Bible Study with Bill Casey, Room 307, Studying Barclay's Pastoral Epistles and Philemon
- Greek Class with Dr. William J. Carl III, Room 218, 6:00 - 7:30 pm*, Continuing class from Fall Term
- MOMs (Ministry of Moms, formerly MOPS), Room 304, Second Wednesdays, Emily Vanlandingham coordinates.
- Parents' Roundtable, Room 301, Caron Lassiter and Lisa Burton facilitate
- People Photography with Virginia Jones, Room 302
- Strengths in Service, 5:30 - 7:00 pm and 6:15 - 7:45 pm, Register with Cindy Shaw
More about Parents' Roundtable- Discuss topics that are important to those who are trying to live and parent faithful in a confusing world. Join other parents for a discussion about marriage, personal and family prayer, as well as other topics that challenge our faith. Every week, knowledgeable leaders will help led conversations to equip parents to respond in ways that strengthen them personally and as a family.
See Christian Education Weekday/Wednesday Night brochure for more information about all the classes.
5:30- 6:30 pm Westminster Choir
6:30 - 7:15 Youth Group