Classes meet September- May unless noted
See individual class for start date, meeting times and locations
- Circle V, Homes of Members, 10:00 - 11:30 am third Mondays. Peggy Ballet coordinates meetings with fellowship and food.
- Bible Study with Lucy Turner, Sept. 18- Nov. 13! Room 304, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
Meets for six-weeks this fall to study The Hard Sayings of Jesus by F. F. Bruce
- Theology on Tap, second Mondays starting Oct. 10. David Seamon coordinates.
- Tapestries, Room 217, 11:30 - 1:00 pm first/third Tuesdays.
This small group is for women interested in continuing their spiritual growth by exploring Listening for God and The Christ- Haunted Landscape. Led by Rev. Susan Clayton and Rev. Elizabeth Goodrich.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 5:30 - 7:00 pm.
- Bible Study with Margaret Northen, Room 307, 10:30 - 11:45 am
This group focuses on biblical interpretation and meaning. Continues study of Mark.
- Sermon Texts Bible Study with Dr. William J. Carl III, GH 2, 7:00 am. Study the biblical text for the following Sunday.
- Women at the Well, Starting Aug. 23! Lynn Huddle’s Home, 44 Fairway Dr., 10:30 - 11:30 am.
This Bible Study group is open to women of all ages. Reading The Power of a Whisper by Bill Hybel. Leigh Ann Moor and Lynn Huddle teaching.
- Wednesday Night Dinner/Classes
- Bible Study with Susan Clayton, Room 307, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Rev. Susan Clayton will lead the class looking at I John, Job and Jonah.
- Yoga with Rowena Macnab, Room 301, 8:30 - 10:00 am.
- Young Adults Small Group, David Seamon coordinates.
- Bill Shanks’ Friday Morning Bible Study, Great Hall 2, 6:30 - 8:00 am
Men are invited for 6:30 am breakfast followed by Bible study at 7:00 am exploring 1 and 2 Peter, James and Jude